Ch-center
Discussions on all aspects of web hosting including past experiences (both negative and positive), choosing a host, questions and answers, and other related subjects
By livsn850
Hello,
I have small company my colleague and I.
I'm looking a platform/cms free or payment where I manage client and work with my co-worker.
Generally this is the process.
I receive email > share on trello request with my colleague > decide price > send email to clieint with quotation> if client accept i generate invoice > client payment > start work
It's not that simple, because client send me a lots of email, often I don't contact anymore or lost name or email contact. .
With my colleague I talk on trello but isn't enough because usually in a job there is a lot of task and in discussion some task lost.
With client I use email, but it's not good because send a lot of email and it's difficult manage all request.
It's exist a platform who has all this request?
I know it's a lot of features
By papaleon
WHMCS, ClientExec, HostBill are the three option I know you can use, you know your requirement better so try to use all three of them and try to evaluate as per your requirements.
By malin
papaleon wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:43 pm WHMCS, ClientExec, HostBill are the three option I know you can use, you know your requirement better so try to use all three of them and try to evaluate as per your requirements.
Unfortunately you can't try most of those I believe as Clientexec is only one out of the three that offer free trials.
There may be MBGs on the others but in the software industry it's honestly puzzling in my mind NOT to provide a trial version and/or period.
By Rdube123
You can improve Your business by webhosting the number of people interested in developing a website is increasing day by day. So web hosting is best for them. Web hosting is a service that allows individuals and organizations to post their web page or website on the internet. So that whenever an internet user wants to see your website they just have to type the name of the website.it helps to reach a larger variety of customers and helps to increase the goodwill of the company.
Ch-center
SPECIAL DEDICATED SERVER OFFER - LIMITED STOCK LEFT

Intel® Xeon 2.53GHz [...]